Thursday, March 25, 2010

Father and Son Gay Slurs: Caan Cocks (James Caan and Sean Caan)

In 2007, actor Scott Caan (the adult son of actor James Caan) seemed to get very angry at TMZ parazzi who were taking photos of him in public.  When a TMZ cameraman was close to Scott...well, here's the quote:

"You tryin to be nice about it? I saw you shootin me while I was eatin a cheeseburger. Fuckin jack-off. I'll give you a thousand dollars to come fight me, how bout that? $2,000. $2,500. Ten grand if you'll fight me. Get a real job, you faggot.

GLAAD reacted...and Scott (who VGMH guesses needs all the audience he can get, and without gay boycotts) quickly apologized “I am sorry for using such a derogatory word. I was being harassed by a paparazzi, and unfortunately, the word slipped out. I don’t ever condone the use of that word and I deeply apologise to anyone whom I may have offended.” 

Then last October, it was reported that his famous father, James Caan, was also caught by TMZ in public. When asked for his thoughts on the Letterman sex scandal, Caan was said to have replied: "it's not as bad as screwin' guys."

Since the son did the right thing and apologized, there's no hard feelings here at VGMH.  By the looks of these photos, Scott sure seems to enjoy showing off his beefcake, and if he's smart (which he seems to be) he won't say anymore homophobic things that could drive away potential fans who enjoy looking at (errrrr...who enjoy his acting talents).  Since he made nice, here's some photos of Scott, including one accidental nudie, reportedly taken while he was changing diving gear.  Sean was recently added to the cast of a remake of Hawaii Five-o.


As for James and his remark...you decide.  Comments welcome below.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm so disappointed to hear that about James Caan. He seemed more with it than that.

    As far as his son goes, I never heard of him. Although he is a hottie, he's just that. There's a million hotties out there on any given day. They just don't have the advantage of daddy's coat tails. Makes you wonder where he'd be if daddy was a mail man. I do get tired of the Hollywood Offspring Crowd. Charlie Sheen for example. Joan Rivers said it best, "OH GROW UP!"

    ReplyDelete